Ready to Buy? We Can Help.
- Are you looking for a change?
- Relocating to the Orlando area?
- Looking for a new investment property?
Whatever your reasons for buying, we are here to help you on your journey and provide the highest quality real estate buyer services in Orlando. Our team is highly experienced in helping you navigate through the process of home buying from start to closing. This service includes helping you identify the perfect property for you, lending options, negotiations, escrow and closing. We are here every step of the way.
Our Real Estate Buyer Services Include:
- Technology. We live in a fast-paced, high-tech world, and use the most current and evolved technology to stay informed about the market to help you manage your purchase. Let us know your preferred form of communications and we will connect with you where you are. And, when you need some good old-fashioned face time, we’re here for you.
- Local. We understand the market in Central Florida. We live here. Our team works to help you figure out which price ranges, neighborhoods and property types best fit your needs. When it’s time to make an offer, we’ll provide you the guidance, detailed market information and analysis to help you close the best deal.
- Realtor’s Code of Ethics. You can be sure that as Realtor’s, we serve our customers, fellow Realtor’s and agents, with integrity, honesty and promptness. You can count on us to provide the very best customer service.
- Closing Assistance. We will monitor the escrow process to ensure a smooth experience. And when it’s time to sign closing papers, we will be available to handle any last minute details and make sure that we are making the process as painless as possible.
LET US HELP YOU FIND VALUE
In every market, there are opportunities found in unique properties, with the potential to be a future investment and great real estate deal. We can help identify the right options to meet your needs and budget. This may even include seeking out options that others may ignore.
Here Are Some Tips To Finding Those Real Estate Deals In The Orlando Area:
- Consider an improving or growing neighborhood. Central Florida is growing and there are so many new developments and improving neighborhoods. Early entrants into improving neighborhoods can be rewarded for taking a chance.
- Consider a cosmetic fixer.Many buyers shy away from cosmetically unattractive properties (which is why the home staging industry is booming). However, with simple and inexpensive enhancements, you may be able to transform an unattractive home into a beautiful one. Simple changes can add lasting value, like repainting, removing carpets to reveal hardwoods, or making other sensible changes.
- Consider a home with a ‘major’ defect.Disadvantaged properties are less likely to receive multiple offers or bids over the asking price. They are usually bank owned properties offered at really low prices. If repairs and related costs are reasonable, and you are willing to commit to a renovation project, this type of property can be a real estate deal. Cost-effective repairs can reap major benefits when it comes time to sell. While some defects are incurable (like location), they may not affect your personal enjoyment of a property. This is something you would definitely have to think through before committing to, as it may be more than what you’re willing to try, but it’s worth a thought.