Lourdes Aguirre Biography
REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
- 1984; Lourdes received her California real estate license
Over 25 years as an estate developer of small ventures
- Real Estate Agent of the Year awards (three consecutive years at the third largest Hispanic owned real estate firm in Los Angeles during the 90’s)
- Contributed greatly to the community, especially to the Hispanic community in the area of home financing
- 1995; Development project in South Beach, Bethel Beach Club Resort and Spa (timeshare vacation destination in Surfside, Miami Beach)
- Together with partner and husband Camilo Aguirre successfully sold the Bethel Beach Club to the Bluegreen Corporation in 1998.
- 2004; developed The Blue Rose Condo/Hotel project in Orlando, Florida (selling
over $350M the first six months of the grand opening)
- Recognized by Governor Jeb Bush for receiving “Visionary Project of The
Year Award” in 2006
- Established sales satellite offices throughout the Central and South American
regions, as well as in the five most important markets of the United States.
- President of The Quorum Group of Companies, LLC (TQGOC), providing Real
Estate Developments, Consulting, Advisory, Management and Leasing, due
diligence support and analysis, Construction Management and Market Studies.
- Also, providing acquisition, disposition and financing of triple net leases for both
investment grade and unrated tenants.
Phone Number: 786-413-6077
Areas of Expertise:
- Beachfront Properties
- International investors
- Investment properties
- Commercial and Residential Development
- Miami Lakes
- Miami Beach
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Pembroke Pines
- The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association