Ready to Move ?
Seminole County continues to be one of the highest desired areas in all of Florida.
- Median Home Sales price was $267,126 1st quarter of 2018
- Home Values have increased 7.8% over the last year
- 7 High Schools ranked on U.S. News’ Best High Schools
- Graduation Rate for the 2016-2017 School Year was 88.6%.
- 24 active and passive parks
- Over 40 miles of paved trails
- 8 wilderness areas encompassing over 6,600 acres
- 4.46% Population growth year over year
We have dedicated relocation experts to help guide our clients through the complexity of relocating to Seminole County and have met every deadline. We have helped clients relocate to the following companies: