It’s a Sellers Market
The seller’s market in Orlando is growing every day. With a steady ebb and flow, there are always new residents joining the ranks as Central Floridians. With our growing tourism, medical, engineering and entertainment industries on the rise, this is a great place to move and raise families. With careful planning, attention to detail and consistent follow through, Waypointe agents strive to get your customers the highest price and best terms when it comes to the sale of your most important asset.
At Waypointe, when we list your home, we do so at no additional cost. When you start to get offers, we will represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure you get the best price, with favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out.
As a seller, we work as your:
- Analyst. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices, and home values throughout your area, including expired listings, and properties still on the market. Your home then advertised in front of thousands of buyers, listing it on the local MLS as well as broader ones, new listings sheets, and Realtor publications.
- Consultant. We help make your property shine. We will work with you to prepare your property for the market by making repairs, obtaining reports and staging.
- Marketing Strategist. We will work to get the word out by designing a marketing strategy specific to your property utilizing the most appropriate advertising and promotional tools that work for you and your home. We utilize the power and influence of the Internet, and this professionally optimized website, to make your listing highly visible. Your listing will be featured on this website. With more than 90% of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, we know that it’s not enough to list and wait.
- Advisor. We work with you to prepare all disclosures and documentation necessary to safeguard your legal interests.
- Networker. Our network of professional real estate contacts and buyers throughout the nation will also have the opportunity to check out your listing to ensure your property has maximum exposure to the most qualified buyers.
- Negotiator. We work with the Buyer’s agent in negotiation to maximize your sales price and optimize your terms.
- Coordinator. We will arrange all inspections, appraisals, escrow and closing. We have you covered.
- Lifeline. We are available throughout the entire transaction to answer any and all questions that may arise. We are here to take care of you.