The Journey to Selling your Home
We understand that your Oviedo property is your most valuable asset. That’s why we work hard to get the best price and the most advantageous terms on the sale of your home. While some real estate agents leave a lot of the hard work to you, we do things differently. We think that selling your home can be an easy process. Even better, we think it should be exciting. To find out how we can make your dreams come true, contact us today. We’ll be with you throughout the home-selling process to ensure you have an experience that’s memorable for all of the right reasons.
It’s a Sellers Market
The seller’s market in Oviedo is growing every day. With a steady ebb and flow, there are always new residents joining the ranks as Central Floridians. With our growing tourism, medical, engineering and entertainment industries on the rise, this is a great place to move and raise families. With careful planning, attention to detail and consistent follow through, Waypointe agents strive to get your customers the highest price and best terms when it comes to the sale of your most important asset.
At Waypointe, when we list your home, we do so at no additional cost. When you start to get offers, we will represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure you get the best price, with favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out.
When You Work With Us, Your Home-Selling Agent Becomes Your:
- Public Relations Specialist. Location isn’t everything in real estate. Getting the word out about your property for sale is absolutely imperative. We’ll craft a customized marketing strategy that is guaranteed to reach the buyers in and outside of Oviedo who are looking for a home like yours.
- Design Consultant. Your agent will provide plenty of tips and techniques that will help you stage your home so that it can be shown to its best advantage and so you can make the most from your sale. From making essential repairs to upgrading curb appeal, you can expect your agent to provide advice on even the smallest details that help sell your home quickly and at the price point you desire.
- Market Analyst. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the local Oviedo market. That knowledge is put to work for you on an ongoing basis. This way, we ensure that we list your home at the right asking price. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices, and home values throughout your area, including expired listings, and properties still on the market. As part of our analysis services, we’ll prepare a comprehensive market evaluation of your home that details the current real estate sales in your neighborhood so that you can proceed with confidence.
- Marketing Strategist. We will work to get the word out by designing a marketing strategy specific to your property utilizing the most appropriate advertising and promotional tools that work for you and your home. We utilize the power and influence of the Internet, and this professionally optimized website, to make your listing highly visible. Your home will be advertised in front of thousands of buyers, listing it on the local MLS as well as broader ones, new listings sheets, Realtor publications, social media and our websites. With more than 90% of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, we know that it’s not enough to list and wait.
- Networker. Nobody knows the Oviedo real estate market like we do. With that level of familiarity comes a wealth of useful contacts. As soon as your house goes on the market, we’re connecting to everyone in our network to make sure they know about your property. It’s one more way that we ensure that your house gets sold quickly and at the right price.
- Negotiating Professional. Many home sellers don’t feel comfortable negotiating on their own. That’s all right, because we love a good negotiation. We take our role as your advocate seriously. After taking the time to thoroughly understand your desired terms, we’ll work with the buyer’s agent to seal the deal and make sure you are happy with the terms of the sale.
- Scheduling All Star. Whether it’s time for an inspection, appraisal or closing, we’ll coordinate everything for you. Of course, we’ll always consult you to make certain that any items on the agenda will occur at a time that is most convenient for you.
- Safety Net/Lifeline. We could all use a little extra support, especially while selling a home. No matter what you need, regardless of the time of day, we’re here to answer your questions and to deal with any problems that might arise in the sale of your Oviedo property. We are here to take care of you.